Our 2021 Scholarship Application window has closed. Please check back next Spring to apply!
The A.O.E. National Foundation promotes academic excellence by awarding scholarships in varying amounts to women who promote engineering and technical science by exemplifying high standards in:
- Academic Achievement and Scholastic Aptitude
- Community involvement
- Extracurricular activities
Rings of Excellence ScholarshipApplicants for the Rings of Excellence Scholarship must be a member (active or alumnae) in good standing in Alpha Omega Epsilon Sorority, or the child or grandchild of a member in good standing. Husbands, brothers, sisters, nieces, or nephews are not eligible to apply. The daughters and sons of deceased members, who were a member in good standing at the time of death, are eligible. Applicants must be an undergraduate and majoring in engineering or technical science. Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 2.0/4.0 or equivalent.
Engineering and Technical Science Achievement ScholarshipApplicants for the Engineering and Technical Science Achievement Scholarship must be a woman undergraduate majoring in engineering or technical science. Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
Applicant EligibilityAs a minimum:
- The applicant must be enrolled in, or accepted for enrollment, in an undergraduate engineering or technical science degree program as approved by Alpha Omega Epsilon National Foundation. For more information on the types of degrees accepted, see What does Technical Science Mean?
- The applicant must be enrolled in, or accepted for enrollment, in a college or university with an ABET-accredited program or in a school that has been approved by the Alpha Omega Epsilon National Foundation.
- The applicant must be entering their sophomore through senior year of undergraduate college for the academic year subsequent to the summer the scholarship is awarded.
- The applicant must be in a position to accept the scholarship in the school year for which it is being awarded.
- The applicant must not be receiving full funding for education from another organization (e.g., members of the Armed Services attending military academies, students receiving full tuition reimbursement. from an employer).
- The applicant must not have been a previous recipient of an Alpha Omega Epsilon National Foundation scholarship.