Degrees that qualify as technical science:
- Any college or university degree that is accredited by ABET, such as Computer Science or Math. Refer to their website at www.abet.org for further information.
- Life Sciences
- Medical sciences (i.e. nursing, medicine, physical therapy, sports management)
- Social Sciences (i.e. psychology)
- Veterinary or animal sciences
- Applied Mathematics
Degree Recognition Process
If you are unsure if your major would qualify and you would like the Foundation to recognize the program at your school, please email the Degree Recognition Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The discipline you are requesting to be approved
- A copy of the undergraduate curriculum for that field of study with course descriptions
- The college/university offering the program
- The accrediting board of that program
- The contact name of the Dean responsible for that discipline
- Your contact information.